The NCIS team is given a 22-hour deadline after the murder investigation of a Chief Warrant Officer who specialized in counterintelligence reveals his wife had been kidnapped and is being held for ransom. Meanwhile, Senior FBI Agent Fornell travels to the Big Easy to assist with the case.
- Pride (to Sebastian):You okay, kid?
- Wade: No, he's not. He's on sugar overload.
- Sebastian: I'm on a saccharide rush, glucose gloat, fructose frenzy. Because Uh, well, I we wanted to figure out how the killer made his improvised silencer, and we did. We did!
- Wade: Sebastian?
- Sebastian (clears throat): This is a gun. This is Orange Hays Soda. You take three empty bottles, cut two of them up, stick them inside the third, Then stuff it with, uh, Styrofoam or cotton. Bam.
- Wade: Okay, calm. Only there is no bam. This contraption cancels most of the noise from the gun. And that's why Natalie didn't hear the shot.
- Brody: How do we know it's Orange Hays?
- Wade: I found residue on the plastic fragments from Petty Officer Blake's chest wound, and Sebastian matched the residue with the formula that makes the drink.
- Sebastian: I also downed, like, three liters of it. I have to pee.
|Dwayne Cassius Pride||Scott Bakula||Senior Special Agent in charge of the NCIS New Orleans office, NCIS|
|Christopher LaSalle||Lucas Black||Senior Special Agent, MCRT, NCIS|
|Meredith Brody||Zoe McLellan||Special Agent, New Orleans Office, NCIS|
|Sebastian Lund||Rob Kerkovich||Forensic Specialist, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Dr. Loretta Wade||C. C. H. Pounder||Medical Examiner, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Laurel Pride||Shanley Caswell||Daughter of Dwayne Cassius Pride.|
|Patton Plame||Daryl Mitchell||Investigative Computer Specialist|
|Ross P.||Contact of Christopher LaSalle|