After a military convoy is bombed on a New Orleans bridge, Pride and the team plan a dangerous undercover operation to retrieve a stolen missile and prevent an attack on a U.S. Naval ship. But all is not what it seems.
- Pride takes a Chicory every morning, a typical New Orleans coffee.
- Brody has a new hairsyle.
- Brody receives some strange pictures---pictures that show photoshopped pictures of her sister.
- Sonja Percy and Patton Plame join the team, but the former goes through initiation.
- Goof: The M928 Exaclibur is NOT a missile (unlike tv.com's TessrT believes it is) but an artillery shell.
- LaSalle: Now, you can uh..
- Percy: Clean the shotguns? Done. Get Agent Pride his chicory? Also done. And that mail? Collated by recipient, stacked by size.
- Brody: Kind of into having a newbie, especially one that's not me.
- Percy: Listen here, luscious locks, I transferred from ATF, which means I come in as a full agent.
- Brody: Pride says you report to us.
- LaSalle: That's 'cause you're the Agent NFG.
- Percy: Yeah, I've read all the manuals twice. No such thing as "NFG".
- Patton: Oh, oh, oh. Let me clue you in. "N" stands for "new. " "G" stands for "girl.
- Percy: " And the "F"?
- Brody: Fancy.
- LaSalle: Funky
|Dwayne Cassius Pride||Scott Bakula||Senior Special Agent in charge of the NCIS New Orleans office, NCIS|
|Christopher LaSalle||Lucas Black||Special Agent, New Orleans Office, NCIS|
|Meredith Brody||Zoe McLellan||Special Agent, New Orleans Office, NCIS|
|Sebastian Lund||Rob Kerkovich||Forensic Specialist, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Sonja Percy||Shalita Grant||New NCIS Agent (former ATF Special Agent)|
|Patton Plame||Daryl Mitchell||Investigative Computer Specialist|
|Dr. Loretta Wade||C. C. H. Pounder||Medical Examiner, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
- ↑ http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20150825cbs15/&date=09/22/2015
- ↑ http://www.orleanscoffee.com/how_to/what-is-chicory.html
- ↑ http://www.deagel.com/Projectiles/M982-Excalibur_a001159001.aspx