How Much Pain Can You Take? is the twenty-second episode of the first season of the police procedural series NCIS: New Orleans which was aired on May 5, 2015.
To send a message to Pride, Baitfish murders someone close to the NCIS team, prompting a citywide manhunt for the elusive criminal.
- A navy asset will be targeted.
- Baitfish: Still alive, huh? I figured I had a 50/50 shot.
- Pride: Where you at, Baitfish? I'll come by. Give you another chance.
- Baitfish: Not your Baitfish anymore.
- Pride: Sure, you are.
- Baitfish: Grown into a whale, didn't I? Your partner's girlfriend, those cops-- just a preview. Harder you come at me, the more bodies drop. That's a guarantee. How much pain can you take, Pride?
- Pride: No. Question is: how much pain can you? Hear me.I will never stop until I end you.
|| Portrayed by
||Chariwoman of the Cresent Citizens' Coalition
||Deceased girlfriend of Chris LaSalle
||An assassin shooter and the arch-enemy of Dwayne Pride and NCIS team.
||NOPD Petty Officer
||Father of Savannah
- ↑ http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20150414cbs01/