The New Orleans office investigates the escape of three prisoners, and one of them poses a national security threat. Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Leon Vance both assist in the search.
- First non-murder case although later victim(s) are murdered.
- The first appearance of Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) from the main NCIS.
- Pride: With all due respect, Director, you want me to make a choice between a traitor and one of my own, I'll take the shot every time. You want my badge, you know where to find me.
- Brody: Thought I'd cook you something. You know, for, uh for saving my butt today.
- Pride: Just part of the job.
- Brody: Maybe so. Still felt good to know you had my back.
- LaSalle: So, anyway, like I was saying, the cayenne goes in before the shrimp.
- Brody: No, no, no, no, no! Here It says online to add the seasonings last.
- Pride: Online? Oh, hell, no
- Brody: It's a foodie blog.
- Pride: Oh, for No, Both of you are wrong.
- LaSalle: Foodie blog...
- Pride: It all goes in at once. All right? How 'bout the two of you call a truce enjoy each other's company for the evening? Hey, now I'll drink to that.
|Dwayne Cassius Pride||Scott Bakula||Senior Special Agent in charge of the NCIS New Orleans office, NCIS|
|Christopher LaSalle||Lucas Black||Special Agent, New Orleans Office, NCIS|
|Meredith Brody||Zoe McLellan||Special Agent, New Orleans Office, NCIS|
|Sebastian Lund||Rob Kerkovich||Forensic Specialist, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Dr. Loretta Wade||C. C. H. Pounder||Medical Examiner, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Leon Vance||Rocky Carroll||NCIS Director|
|Leroy Jethro Gibbs||Mark Harmon||Senior Special Agent in charge of the MCRT in Washington DC.|
|Adele Watkins||Felisha Terrell||SECO Officer, Naval Air Station, New Orleans.|